You can read my latest article on page 23!
Smart Girl Nation Third Quarter Edition
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- Weekly Forum: What Changes Would You Make To Our Electoral/Political Process? October 5, 2015
- Robert Spencer on ISIS : A Struggle of Life vs. Death — Jihad Watch October 4, 2015
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To John Boehner’s Resignation? September 28, 2015
- The Weekly Forum Is Up! Can America Recover From Barack Obama? September 21, 2015
- Did Angela Merkel just “read out Germany’s suicide note?” September 20, 2015
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition | askmarion: […] Right Reason – Is Iran Treaty In Accor...
- JohnyAngel Advocacy Group: Reblogged this on JohnnyAngel Advocacy Group and c...
- Watcher’s Council Nominations! | www.independentsentinel.com: […] Right Reason – Is Iran Treaty In A...
- Trevor Loudon's New Zeal Blog » Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition: […] Right Reason – Is Iran Treaty In Accor...
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition | NoisyRoom.net: […] Right Reason – Is Iran Treaty In Accor...
#StopCommonCore 2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Islam Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Noisy Room Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability Trevor Loudon United Nations