The Senate has not passed a budget for over three years! Why do you think that is? Why has the Senate not complied with this basic constitutional requirement of their branch of Congress? Without a budget, you see, there is no metric for the magnitude of theft that is happening in America. As I have been saying all along, our entire fiscal situation in America, if not the world, is an illusion.
The Rule of Lawlessness
January 6, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- Fear of Ebola: Bill Whittle October 18, 2014
- Ben Shapiro: The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority October 18, 2014
- The Border States of America October 18, 2014
- You’re Not A Liberal! – Bill Whittle October 11, 2014
- The Watcher’s Council Weekly Forum October 6, 2014
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- Shaunte: Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your web site b...
- Brian Maday: It seems that we have ALLOWED the Muslims to stomp...
- Brian Maday: This is INCREDIBLE work by the likes of Al Sharpto...
- Wind Turbines An Enormous Waste Of Taxpayer Money | Mothers Against Wind Turbines Inc.: […] Right Reason, August 10, 2014 […]...
- cornwallwindwatch: Reblogged this on Cornwall Wind Watch....
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Afterburner Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious global warming green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Islam Israel light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability Trevor Loudon United Nations