The Senate has not passed a budget for over three years! Why do you think that is? Why has the Senate not complied with this basic constitutional requirement of their branch of Congress? Without a budget, you see, there is no metric for the magnitude of theft that is happening in America. As I have been saying all along, our entire fiscal situation in America, if not the world, is an illusion.
The Rule of Lawlessness
January 6, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- The Racial War of Violence and Hatred in America August 27, 2014
- Executive Orders are Redistributing American Wealth August 10, 2014
- Wind Turbines An Enormous Waste Of Taxpayer Money August 10, 2014
- Pat Condell: Hamas wants every Jew dead, in Israel and in the entire world July 24, 2014
- The Middle East problem: A World Away Comes Close To Home July 23, 2014
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- Brian Maday: This is INCREDIBLE work by the likes of Al Sharpto...
- Wind Turbines An Enormous Waste Of Taxpayer Money | Mothers Against Wind Turbines Inc.: […] Right Reason, August 10, 2014 […]...
- cornwallwindwatch: Reblogged this on Cornwall Wind Watch....
- Wm Brian Maday: F'ing muslims... mindless Satanic Zombies. Hope th...
- trader sur internet: Very good blog post. I certainly appreciate this s...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA Eric Holder fast and furious global warming green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination International Baccalaureate Islam Israel light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability Trevor Loudon United Nations