There is too much happening now, too much talk about gun control at the highest levels of our government. The founding fathers who wrote the Constitution included the Second Amendment, the right to keep and bear arms, for such an eventuality. We are a republic, we are the government, our elected officials are our servants. It is not the other way around, and they need to be reminded of this every chance we get to remind them. They serve at our will and our pleasure! If they attempt to take away our right to defend ourselves, our families and our property, we will not allow it. It is that simple. History is quite clear on this issue. Once a government demands its citizens to turn in their weapons, tens of millions of people die. We know this! We have seen it! We have fought it in the past, and Americans will continue to fight to remain free from tyranny.
If It Comes To Confiscation Or A Weapons Ban, Choose The Right Side
January 9, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- The 100th Man: A Parable On Why Profit Is Moral May 25, 2015
- The Forum Is Up: Do You Think The Patriot Act Should Be Renewed? May 25, 2015
- Kremlin Disinformation and Propaganda [VIDEO] May 23, 2015
- The Forum Is Up: Who Are Your Three Favorite American Heroes In American History? May 18, 2015
- Michelle Obama’s Racist Commencement Speech at Tuskegee University May 11, 2015
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- Sheila Resseger: Rhode Island has a number of very active facebook ...
- Brian Maday: Throughout history "Caliphate" has been declared a...
- Wm Brian Maday: Like you, Laura,I have been 'weak' in my consisten...
- laura997: Reblogged this on Right Reason and commented: htt...
- NOT JUST A THREAT TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS--Defund Common Core: […] Here is a website of Facebook groups you...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Islam Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Noisy Room Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability The Enemies Within Trevor Loudon United Nations