There is too much happening now, too much talk about gun control at the highest levels of our government. The founding fathers who wrote the Constitution included the Second Amendment, the right to keep and bear arms, for such an eventuality. We are a republic, we are the government, our elected officials are our servants. It is not the other way around, and they need to be reminded of this every chance we get to remind them. They serve at our will and our pleasure! If they attempt to take away our right to defend ourselves, our families and our property, we will not allow it. It is that simple. History is quite clear on this issue. Once a government demands its citizens to turn in their weapons, tens of millions of people die. We know this! We have seen it! We have fought it in the past, and Americans will continue to fight to remain free from tyranny.
If It Comes To Confiscation Or A Weapons Ban, Choose The Right Side
January 9, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- Democrats Keep Blacks “Brain Chained” April 18, 2015
- The Weekly Forum Is Up: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why Or Why Not? April 13, 2015
- Marco Rubio Is No Conservative April 13, 2015
- Hitler Reacts To Denied #GayWeddingCake April 7, 2015
- The Forum Is Up: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America? April 6, 2015
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- Brian Maday: Throughout history "Caliphate" has been declared a...
- Wm Brian Maday: Like you, Laura,I have been 'weak' in my consisten...
- laura997: Reblogged this on Right Reason and commented: htt...
- NOT JUST A THREAT TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS--Defund Common Core: […] Here is a website of Facebook groups you...
- Linnie: I'm still learning from you, as I'm improving myse...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Islam Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Noisy Room Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability The Enemies Within Trevor Loudon United Nations