There is too much happening now, too much talk about gun control at the highest levels of our government. The founding fathers who wrote the Constitution included the Second Amendment, the right to keep and bear arms, for such an eventuality. We are a republic, we are the government, our elected officials are our servants. It is not the other way around, and they need to be reminded of this every chance we get to remind them. They serve at our will and our pleasure! If they attempt to take away our right to defend ourselves, our families and our property, we will not allow it. It is that simple. History is quite clear on this issue. Once a government demands its citizens to turn in their weapons, tens of millions of people die. We know this! We have seen it! We have fought it in the past, and Americans will continue to fight to remain free from tyranny.
If It Comes To Confiscation Or A Weapons Ban, Choose The Right Side
January 9, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- Obama says ISIS Isn’t Islamic September 20, 2014
- This is not WAR? September 20, 2014
- CAIR is HAMAS September 14, 2014
- 13 Hours: Bret Bair interview leaves us still questioning what really happened at Benghazi September 13, 2014
- From Trevor Loudon: Understanding the greater threat September 13, 2014
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- Brian Maday: This is INCREDIBLE work by the likes of Al Sharpto...
- Wind Turbines An Enormous Waste Of Taxpayer Money | Mothers Against Wind Turbines Inc.: […] Right Reason, August 10, 2014 […]...
- cornwallwindwatch: Reblogged this on Cornwall Wind Watch....
- Wm Brian Maday: F'ing muslims... mindless Satanic Zombies. Hope th...
- trader sur internet: Very good blog post. I certainly appreciate this s...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Afterburner Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA Eric Holder fast and furious global warming green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination International Baccalaureate Israel light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability Trevor Loudon United Nations