There is too much happening now, too much talk about gun control at the highest levels of our government. The founding fathers who wrote the Constitution included the Second Amendment, the right to keep and bear arms, for such an eventuality. We are a republic, we are the government, our elected officials are our servants. It is not the other way around, and they need to be reminded of this every chance we get to remind them. They serve at our will and our pleasure! If they attempt to take away our right to defend ourselves, our families and our property, we will not allow it. It is that simple. History is quite clear on this issue. Once a government demands its citizens to turn in their weapons, tens of millions of people die. We know this! We have seen it! We have fought it in the past, and Americans will continue to fight to remain free from tyranny.
If It Comes To Confiscation Or A Weapons Ban, Choose The Right Side
January 9, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- Exposing Obama’s Lies About Islam and America February 8, 2016
- The Forum Is Up: Is There A Refugee Crisis? If So, How Would You Solve It? February 8, 2016
- John Cleese : Political Correctness Can Lead To An Orwellian Nightmare February 2, 2016
- The Forum Is Up: Trump’s Boycott Of The Fox Debate: Huge Error Or Smart Move? February 2, 2016
- Sentenced To Stoning In The Islamic Republic — Anni Cyrus via FPM January 30, 2016
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- Jennifer Billis-Gehrke: Bill, Although I understand and appreciate your c...
- Watcher of Weasels » Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Don’t Worry, Be Happy Edition: […] Right Reason – Losing Our Religion...
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations — Don’t Worry, Be Happy Edition | therightplanet.com: […] Right Reason – Losing Our Religion [...
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Don’t Worry Be Happy Edition | Right Reason: […] Right Reason – Losing Our Religion...
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Don’t Worry, Be Happy Edition | www.independentsentinel.com: […] Right Reason – Losing Our Religion [...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Afterburner Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Islam Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability Trevor Loudon United Nations Watcher's Forum Weekly Forum