There is too much happening now, too much talk about gun control at the highest levels of our government. The founding fathers who wrote the Constitution included the Second Amendment, the right to keep and bear arms, for such an eventuality. We are a republic, we are the government, our elected officials are our servants. It is not the other way around, and they need to be reminded of this every chance we get to remind them. They serve at our will and our pleasure! If they attempt to take away our right to defend ourselves, our families and our property, we will not allow it. It is that simple. History is quite clear on this issue. Once a government demands its citizens to turn in their weapons, tens of millions of people die. We know this! We have seen it! We have fought it in the past, and Americans will continue to fight to remain free from tyranny.
If It Comes To Confiscation Or A Weapons Ban, Choose The Right Side
January 9, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- From PJTV – Showtime: Evil or Stupid? July 20, 2014
- ACORN for Illegal Aliens – Meet the Southwest Key Program July 6, 2014
- #King Coyote June 26, 2014
- Natural Resources Committee Blasts “Imperial President Moves Forward With Ocean Zoning” June 21, 2014
- EPA Officials Cannot Support Obama’s Global Warming Claims June 21, 2014
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- trader sur internet: Very good blog post. I certainly appreciate this s...
- laura997: I do have a donate button. Thank you for your supp...
- Eldon: It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd mo...
- Las Vegas Kitchen Appliance Service: Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long ...
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Kaddish Edition | askmarion: […] Right Reason – #King Coyote […]...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious global warming green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination International Baccalaureate Islam Israel light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability Trevor Loudon United Nations