Susan Sarandon, Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon arrive in Dimock, Pennsylvania, even after the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection have found the well waters in the area to be free of any contamination from hydraulic fracturing, an environmental fallacy promoted by “documentaries” like Gasland to force America to stop this process of drilling for natural gas. Fifteen hundred residents of Dimock signed a petition stating that their water has not been harmed by this process.
Do Not Miss Frack Nation Tonight at 9:00 PM EST on AXS.TV!
January 22, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
RightOnline 2012 Official Blogger
- From Free Market America – “If I wanted America to fail” April 22, 2014
- Obama’s Lawless Executive Orders: EO13547 April 22, 2014
- Brandeis University dishonors women April 18, 2014
- Congress Attempts to Silence Opposition: Proposes Licensing of “Legitimate” Journalists April 10, 2014
- EPA to regulate cow farts as part of climate agenda April 2, 2014
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- Brian Maday: Great presentation - the Commie left are trying it...
- The Razor » Blog Archive » Council Nominations: April 9, 2014: […] Right Reason – Trevor Loudon: R...
- The Razor » Blog Archive » Council Nominations: April 2, 2014: […] Right Reason – Trevor Loudon: R...
- Wm Brian Maday: Men and women are so totally different in so many ...
- Watcher’s Council Nominations — The New Fascism Edition | Maggie's Notebook: […] Right Reason – Trevor Loudon: “Our...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt energy EPA fast and furious Florida Family Association green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination International Baccalaureate Islam Israel light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability Trevor Loudon United Nations