Susan Sarandon, Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon arrive in Dimock, Pennsylvania, even after the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection have found the well waters in the area to be free of any contamination from hydraulic fracturing, an environmental fallacy promoted by “documentaries” like Gasland to force America to stop this process of drilling for natural gas. Fifteen hundred residents of Dimock signed a petition stating that their water has not been harmed by this process.
Do Not Miss Frack Nation Tonight at 9:00 PM EST on AXS.TV!
January 22, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- Pat Condell: Hamas wants every Jew dead, in Israel and in the entire world July 24, 2014
- The Middle East problem: A World Away Comes Close To Home July 23, 2014
- From PJTV – Showtime: Evil or Stupid? July 20, 2014
- ACORN for Illegal Aliens – Meet the Southwest Key Program July 6, 2014
- #King Coyote June 26, 2014
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- Wm Brian Maday: F'ing muslims... mindless Satanic Zombies. Hope th...
- trader sur internet: Very good blog post. I certainly appreciate this s...
- laura997: I do have a donate button. Thank you for your supp...
- Eldon: It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd mo...
- Las Vegas Kitchen Appliance Service: Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long ...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious global warming green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination International Baccalaureate Islam Israel light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability Trevor Loudon United Nations