Susan Sarandon, Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon arrive in Dimock, Pennsylvania, even after the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection have found the well waters in the area to be free of any contamination from hydraulic fracturing, an environmental fallacy promoted by “documentaries” like Gasland to force America to stop this process of drilling for natural gas. Fifteen hundred residents of Dimock signed a petition stating that their water has not been harmed by this process.
Do Not Miss Frack Nation Tonight at 9:00 PM EST on AXS.TV!
January 22, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- The Weekly Forum is up! December 15, 2014
- The Weekly Forum Is Up! December 8, 2014
- The Weekly Forum Is Up! November 24, 2014
- Give Back The Senate – To The States! November 21, 2014
- Weekly Forum: What Direction Do You See The Democrats Going in 2016? November 17, 2014
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- gagnerdelargentbourse.fr: Une tres bonne lecture, merci !!!...
- Kendrick: There's certainly a great deal to find out abouut ...
- Wm Brian Maday: To sum it up.... "Too little, too late". B.Hussein...
- Shaunte: Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your web site b...
- Brian Maday: It seems that we have ALLOWED the Muslims to stomp...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Afterburner Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Islam Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability Trevor Loudon United Nations