Susan Sarandon, Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon arrive in Dimock, Pennsylvania, even after the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection have found the well waters in the area to be free of any contamination from hydraulic fracturing, an environmental fallacy promoted by “documentaries” like Gasland to force America to stop this process of drilling for natural gas. Fifteen hundred residents of Dimock signed a petition stating that their water has not been harmed by this process.
Do Not Miss Frack Nation Tonight at 9:00 PM EST on AXS.TV!
January 22, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- The Weekly Forum Is Up: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC? March 2, 2015
- The Weekly Forum Is Up! February 23, 2015
- The Weekly Forum Is Up! February 16, 2015
- Jon Stewart Tells Marco Rubio “In Your Heart You’re A Democrat” February 9, 2015
- The Weekly Forum: Who Will Be The 2016 Nominees? Who Would You Like To See? February 3, 2015
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- Linnie: I'm still learning from you, as I'm improving myse...
- TampaBri: Well thought out, Laura, with good explanations. H...
- gagnerdelargentbourse.fr: Une tres bonne lecture, merci !!!...
- Kendrick: There's certainly a great deal to find out abouut ...
- Wm Brian Maday: To sum it up.... "Too little, too late". B.Hussein...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Islam Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Noisy Room Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability The Enemies Within Trevor Loudon United Nations