This speech is about a half hour, but well worth listening to. He stands for everything that President Obama does not, and had the courage to speak standing within four feet from the president. Very entertaining and inspiring. He gives me hope for America.
Dr. Benjamin Carson’s Amazing Speech at the National Prayer Breakfast with President Obama
February 8, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
RightOnline 2012 Official Blogger
- Connecticut: Taking the White Man’s Guns March 8, 2014
- Sochi.ru February 15, 2014
- More Insight Into President Obama’s MyRA Savings Plan February 4, 2014
- The Real Common Core February 2, 2014
- Letter to School Board Members on Data Privacy February 2, 2014
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- Greg Helfer: If Common Core does not arouse you, then this will...
- video modeling visual schedules special needs apps life skills special education special needs adults: I blog often and I truly appreciate your informati...
- Wm Brian Maday: This is JUST AS WAS PROMISED to us by Obummer . It...
- Wm Brian Maday: GREAT NEWS - But you ARE exceptional. Interesting ...
- Sixth Graders Polled On Gay Marriage, Abortion, And Gun Control | lisaleaks: […] Two Moms Against Common Core | Right Rea...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt energy EPA fast and furious Florida Family Association green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination International Baccalaureate Islam Israel light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability UNESCO United Nations