Just so we are all clear on this ….it is NOT okay to water board an enemy combatant captured in the field, but it IS okay to kill an American citizen and anyone who is unfortunate to be nearby with an unmanned drone, without any definitive information of an imminent threat, no court order, no rule of law, no due process, no Constitutional protections. Silly Tea Party people, so worried about that damned Constitution, huh?
President Obama declares he can order drone strikes on American citizens
February 8, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- The Weekly Forum is up! December 15, 2014
- The Weekly Forum Is Up! December 8, 2014
- The Weekly Forum Is Up! November 24, 2014
- Give Back The Senate – To The States! November 21, 2014
- Weekly Forum: What Direction Do You See The Democrats Going in 2016? November 17, 2014
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- gagnerdelargentbourse.fr: Une tres bonne lecture, merci !!!...
- Kendrick: There's certainly a great deal to find out abouut ...
- Wm Brian Maday: To sum it up.... "Too little, too late". B.Hussein...
- Shaunte: Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your web site b...
- Brian Maday: It seems that we have ALLOWED the Muslims to stomp...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Afterburner Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Islam Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability Trevor Loudon United Nations