Just so we are all clear on this ….it is NOT okay to water board an enemy combatant captured in the field, but it IS okay to kill an American citizen and anyone who is unfortunate to be nearby with an unmanned drone, without any definitive information of an imminent threat, no court order, no rule of law, no due process, no Constitutional protections. Silly Tea Party people, so worried about that damned Constitution, huh?
President Obama declares he can order drone strikes on American citizens
February 8, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- Watcher of Weasels Weekly Forum October 20, 2014
- Fear of Ebola: Bill Whittle October 18, 2014
- Ben Shapiro: The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority October 18, 2014
- The Border States of America October 18, 2014
- You’re Not A Liberal! – Bill Whittle October 11, 2014
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- Wm Brian Maday: To sum it up.... "Too little, too late". B.Hussein...
- Shaunte: Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your web site b...
- Brian Maday: It seems that we have ALLOWED the Muslims to stomp...
- Brian Maday: This is INCREDIBLE work by the likes of Al Sharpto...
- Wind Turbines An Enormous Waste Of Taxpayer Money | Mothers Against Wind Turbines Inc.: […] Right Reason, August 10, 2014 […]...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Afterburner Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious global warming green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Islam Israel light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability Trevor Loudon United Nations