Just so we are all clear on this ….it is NOT okay to water board an enemy combatant captured in the field, but it IS okay to kill an American citizen and anyone who is unfortunate to be nearby with an unmanned drone, without any definitive information of an imminent threat, no court order, no rule of law, no due process, no Constitutional protections. Silly Tea Party people, so worried about that damned Constitution, huh?
President Obama declares he can order drone strikes on American citizens
February 8, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- Democrats Keep Blacks “Brain Chained” April 18, 2015
- The Weekly Forum Is Up: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why Or Why Not? April 13, 2015
- Marco Rubio Is No Conservative April 13, 2015
- Hitler Reacts To Denied #GayWeddingCake April 7, 2015
- The Forum Is Up: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America? April 6, 2015
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- Brian Maday: Throughout history "Caliphate" has been declared a...
- Wm Brian Maday: Like you, Laura,I have been 'weak' in my consisten...
- laura997: Reblogged this on Right Reason and commented: htt...
- NOT JUST A THREAT TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS--Defund Common Core: […] Here is a website of Facebook groups you...
- Linnie: I'm still learning from you, as I'm improving myse...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Islam Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Noisy Room Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability The Enemies Within Trevor Loudon United Nations