What is wrong with kids today? This question has been asked by every generation since time immemorial. Today it is more important than ever before to know what our children are being taught, particularly in our colleges and universities. We have a generation of young adults who are attending colleges and universities where the liberal […]
Tag Archives: bitterness studies
- CAIR is HAMAS September 14, 2014
- 13 Hours: Bret Bair interview leaves us still questioning what really happened at Benghazi September 13, 2014
- From Trevor Loudon: Understanding the greater threat September 13, 2014
- The Racial War of Violence and Hatred in America August 27, 2014
- Executive Orders are Redistributing American Wealth August 10, 2014
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- Brian Maday: This is INCREDIBLE work by the likes of Al Sharpto...
- Wind Turbines An Enormous Waste Of Taxpayer Money | Mothers Against Wind Turbines Inc.: […] Right Reason, August 10, 2014 […]...
- cornwallwindwatch: Reblogged this on Cornwall Wind Watch....
- Wm Brian Maday: F'ing muslims... mindless Satanic Zombies. Hope th...
- trader sur internet: Very good blog post. I certainly appreciate this s...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA Eric Holder fast and furious global warming green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination International Baccalaureate Islam Israel light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability Trevor Loudon United Nations