Leon Panetta announced he will lift the ban on women serving in combat roles as one of his last acts as Secretary of Defense, potentially opening up over 200,000 “front-line” jobs to military women. The liberal media and feminists are elated by this news that women have finally broken through this barrier long denied to […]
Tag Archives: feminists
RightOnline 2012 Official Blogger
- Transportation Strategy for Job Growth: A sense of urgency with no sense of urgency May 23, 2013
- IRS Harassment of “True the Vote” and Other Government Scandals May 21, 2013
- GMO Foods: Lying Scientists May 21, 2013
- Hating Breitbart PG-13 Official Theatrical Trailer May 16, 2013
- Carbon Sense Coalition media release May 14, 2013
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- laura997: Just proves it did not achieve the goal it had int...
- Evan Keith Beaver (@evcricket): Perhaps you should do some research before releasi...
- fredtharvey: Reblogged this on ftharvey....
- GMO Foods: Lying Scientists | Right Reason: […] regarding the history of GMO foods in Am...
- laura997: Thanks! I updated it and should work now....
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change CNN Common Core Communism Egypt energy EPA fast and furious Florida Family Association green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination International Baccalaureate Israel light rail Marxism mass transit muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama progressive PSTA radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability TBARTA United Nations