Leon Panetta announced he will lift the ban on women serving in combat roles as one of his last acts as Secretary of Defense, potentially opening up over 200,000 “front-line” jobs to military women. The liberal media and feminists are elated by this news that women have finally broken through this barrier long denied to […]
Tag Archives: feminists
RightOnline 2012 Official Blogger
- Right Reason newsletter December 5, 2013 December 4, 2013
- Common Core Goes Global – Crisis Magazine December 1, 2013
- The First Executive Order – Happy Thanksgiving! November 27, 2013
- Iran Nuclear Deal: Connect The Dots November 24, 2013
- One Giant Leap Towards War November 24, 2013
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- Sixth Graders Polled On Gay Marriage, Abortion, And Gun Control | lisaleaks: […] Two Moms Against Common Core | Right Rea...
- Brian Maday: It appears that this statement, which is CLEARLY N...
- laura997: Absolutely! My pleasure! Thanks for fighting this ...
- Jennifer Eastman: Could you please add my facebook page....Wichita C...
- Brian Maday: It appears that the majority of parents (of school...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade Carbon credits carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt energy EPA fast and furious Florida Family Association green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination International Baccalaureate Islam Israel light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability UNESCO United Nations