What is wrong with kids today? This question has been asked by every generation since time immemorial. Today it is more important than ever before to know what our children are being taught, particularly in our colleges and universities. We have a generation of young adults who are attending colleges and universities where the liberal […]
Tag Archives: #Occupy Movement
- The Weekly Forum Is Up! February 23, 2015
- The Weekly Forum Is Up! February 16, 2015
- Jon Stewart Tells Marco Rubio “In Your Heart You’re A Democrat” February 9, 2015
- The Weekly Forum: Who Will Be The 2016 Nominees? Who Would You Like To See? February 3, 2015
- The Forum Is Up: Will You Watch The Super Bowl? January 26, 2015
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- Linnie: I'm still learning from you, as I'm improving myse...
- TampaBri: Well thought out, Laura, with good explanations. H...
- gagnerdelargentbourse.fr: Une tres bonne lecture, merci !!!...
- Kendrick: There's certainly a great deal to find out abouut ...
- Wm Brian Maday: To sum it up.... "Too little, too late". B.Hussein...
2012 Election Affordable Care Act Affordable Health Care Act Americans for Prosperity Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Islam Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Noisy Room Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam SCOTUS Second Amendment Socialism sustainability The Enemies Within Trevor Loudon United Nations