Leon Panetta announced he will lift the ban on women serving in combat roles as one of his last acts as Secretary of Defense, potentially opening up over 200,000 “front-line” jobs to military women. The liberal media and feminists are elated by this news that women have finally broken through this barrier long denied to […]
Tag Archives: women in combat
- Rioting For Fun and Profit — Wild Bill for America September 23, 2016
- Hillary’s Huma Bomb — Wild Bill for America September 17, 2016
- Targeted : Exposing The Gun Control Agenda — Documentary Trailer September 17, 2016
- Weekly Forum: Does America Still Have A Free, Independent Media? August 15, 2016
- A Question For The Muslim Olympian Who Doesn’t Feel Safe In America August 10, 2016
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- laura997: Done! Thank you for fighting for our future!...
- Tammy: Please add for idaho stop common core in idaho on ...
- Forum: Where Do You See the Economy Going? | therightplanet.com: […] coming out of the Consumer Finance Prote...
- Forum: Where Do You See The Economy Going? | Grumpy Opinions: […] coming out of the Consumer Finance Prote...
- Weekly Forum: Where Do You See The Economy Going? | Right Reason: […] coming out of the Consumer Finance Prote...
2012 Election 2016 Presidential election Affordable Health Care Act Afterburner Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition civilization jihad climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam Second Amendment Socialism sustainability The Enemies Within Trevor Loudon United Nations Watcher's Council Watcher's Forum Weekly Forum