Another group of concerned educators fighting the federal takeover of our education has been active across the country, and asked me to post the links to the Facebook pages for their groups in each state.
The mission statement of the organization is:
“This is for every (STATE) teacher who refuses to be blamed for the failure of our society to erase poverty and inequality and refuses to accept assessments, tests, and evaluations imposed by those who have contempt for real teaching and learning.”
It is heartening to see so many teachers and parents coming together to advocate for returning control of the education of our children to the local governing boards. When we see parents, educators, and students all so concerned with the future of our education, we must realize this has become an untenable situation. We must continue to fight the federalization of our education system and return to education and away from indoctrination.
The national group is Badass Teachers Association, linked here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BadAssTeachers/?fref=ts
There is also a parents organization, the Badass Parents Association, linked below:
The state groups are in alphabetical order and and can be accessed by clicking on the adjacent links
- Massachusetts https://www.facebook.com/groups/119070931596932/?fref=ts
- New Hampshire https://www.facebook.com/groups/161267900722588/?fref=ts
- North Carolina https://www.facebook.com/groups/northcarolinabats
- South Carolina https://www.facebook.com/groups/170516679796389/?fref=ts
- West Virginia https://www.facebook.com/groups/593940693961212/?fref=ts
- Washington D.C. https://www.facebook.com/groups/466265893456571/?fref=ts