Such brave men to slay an innocent woman and her daughters. If Bill Whittle was president he would send in Special Forces to take these animals out. I believe a lot of us could get behind such an operation and effort.
Jihadists Execute Sisters and Mother for Dancing in the Rain
July 6, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- Dead Teens and Democrats — Wild Bill for America November 25, 2016
- Energy Poverty — G.K.’s story November 23, 2016
- Energy Poverty — E.P.’s story November 21, 2016
- Bill Whittle – It’s A Miracle November 13, 2016
- Election 2016: Clinton vs. Turnip November 6, 2016
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- laura997: Done! Thank you for fighting for our future!...
- Tammy: Please add for idaho stop common core in idaho on ...
- Forum: Where Do You See the Economy Going? | therightplanet.com: […] coming out of the Consumer Finance Prote...
- Forum: Where Do You See The Economy Going? | Grumpy Opinions: […] coming out of the Consumer Finance Prote...
- Weekly Forum: Where Do You See The Economy Going? | Right Reason: […] coming out of the Consumer Finance Prote...
2012 Election 2016 Presidential election Affordable Health Care Act Afterburner Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition civilization jihad climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam Second Amendment Socialism sustainability The Enemies Within Trevor Loudon United Nations Watcher's Council Watcher's Forum Weekly Forum