There is too much happening now, too much talk about gun control at the highest levels of our government. The founding fathers who wrote the Constitution included the Second Amendment, the right to keep and bear arms, for such an eventuality. We are a republic, we are the government, our elected officials are our servants. It is not the other way around, and they need to be reminded of this every chance we get to remind them. They serve at our will and our pleasure! If they attempt to take away our right to defend ourselves, our families and our property, we will not allow it. It is that simple. History is quite clear on this issue. Once a government demands its citizens to turn in their weapons, tens of millions of people die. We know this! We have seen it! We have fought it in the past, and Americans will continue to fight to remain free from tyranny.
If It Comes To Confiscation Or A Weapons Ban, Choose The Right Side
January 9, 2013
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- Weekly Forum: Does America Still Have A Free, Independent Media? August 15, 2016
- A Question For The Muslim Olympian Who Doesn’t Feel Safe In America August 10, 2016
- Weekly Forum: Where Would You Go On A Week’s All Expenses Paid Vacation? August 8, 2016
- The sun is setting on solar power, the money’s gone and nobody’s asking any questions. August 6, 2016
- Weekly Forum: How Would You Compare The Two Conventions? August 1, 2016
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- Are We Prepared For The Reality of Women In Combat? January 25, 2013
- laura997: Done! Thank you for fighting for our future!...
- Tammy: Please add for idaho stop common core in idaho on ...
- Forum: Where Do You See the Economy Going? | therightplanet.com: […] coming out of the Consumer Finance Prote...
- Forum: Where Do You See The Economy Going? | Grumpy Opinions: […] coming out of the Consumer Finance Prote...
- Weekly Forum: Where Do You See The Economy Going? | Right Reason: […] coming out of the Consumer Finance Prote...
2012 Election 2016 Presidential election Affordable Health Care Act Afterburner Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition civilization jihad climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam Second Amendment Socialism sustainability The Enemies Within Trevor Loudon United Nations Watcher's Council Watcher's Forum Weekly Forum