Do you want to wake up next Wednesday morning and see this administration re-elected, and emboldened to push ever harsher and crippling regulations? Do you want to find out January 1, 2013 that your present health insurance does not meet the mandatory coverages required by the federal government, and to get into compliance you will either have to pay a higher premium or be forced to get new insurance on your own? If we continue on this track we will all be barely surviving, spending more and more of our income on regulation, mandatory insurance punishable by severe fines if you fail to obtain an acceptable policy, higher fuel, electricity and food costs. As the cost of energy goes up, the cost of everything goes up! What you can expect in the future with an emboldened Obama in his second term from The Heritage Foundation can be read here.
You might want to know what the President is holding back
November 1, 2012
Ordinary citizen concerned with the direction our country is headed.
- Weekly Forum: What Was Your Reaction To Trump’s Acceptance Speech? July 25, 2016
- Hilarious! Stephanopolous Lets Ellison Claim George Wallace Ran As Republican! July 24, 2016
- Mississippi’s Charter School Funding Challenged in Court July 16, 2016
- The Religion of Peace Strikes Again — Wild Bill for America July 16, 2016
- Weekly Forum: What’s Your Reaction To The Nationwide Attacks On Police? July 11, 2016
- Anti Common Core Face Book Pages Listed By State April 11, 2013
- Trevor Loudon: “Our allies are freaking out!” March 27, 2014
- Two Moms Against Common Core March 2, 2013
- President Obama Kills The American Dream July 19, 2012
- No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order January 10, 2013
- laura997: Done! Thank you for fighting for our future!...
- Tammy: Please add for idaho stop common core in idaho on ...
- Forum: Where Do You See the Economy Going? | therightplanet.com: […] coming out of the Consumer Finance Prote...
- Forum: Where Do You See The Economy Going? | Grumpy Opinions: […] coming out of the Consumer Finance Prote...
- Weekly Forum: Where Do You See The Economy Going? | Right Reason: […] coming out of the Consumer Finance Prote...
2012 Election 2016 Presidential election Affordable Health Care Act Afterburner Andrew Breitbart Benghazi Bill Whittle CAIR cap and trade carbon dioxide emissions Carbon Sense Coalition climate change Common Core Common Core State Standards Communism Egypt EPA fast and furious green energy gun control gun rights HART Hillary Clinton honor killings indoctrination Israel Joshua Pundit light rail Marxism muslim brotherhood Obamacare Pamela Geller President Barack Obama President Obama racism radical Islam Second Amendment Socialism sustainability The Enemies Within Trevor Loudon United Nations Watcher's Council Watcher's Forum Weekly Forum